POSITION TITLE: Part Time Receptionist
SUPERVISOR: Deputy Director
WORK HOURS: 12:30pm -4:30 pm
EXEMPTION STATUS: Hourly
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Part Time -$10.09/hr.
DATE REVIEWED: 8/2/17
POSITION SUMMARY: Performs general receptionist duties: Answers phones, connects incoming calls to appropriate staff, log and take messages as needed and greets individuals arriving at the center.
1. Answer and log in incoming phone calls, direct calls to the appropriate staff person, take messages when appropriate.
2. Greet general public as they arrive at ARCIL Inc.
3. Contacts Administration and staff to announce visitors as appropriate.
4. Maintain display materials in the lobby area including brochure, newsletters, public notices.
5. As directed by supervisor assist in:
a. Processing forms and data into ARCIL’S network.
b. Update and maintain forms and information.
c. Assist with mail outs and information dissemination.
6. Provide feedback to supervisor for improving the quality of receptionist activities.
7. Other duties as assigned as related to position description and center goals.
General clerical Experience. Proficient in the use of word processors, personal computers, TTYs and telephone communications. Good communication skills.